Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anindya Saha <as...@unwiredsoft.com> on 2001/04/05 15:13:37 UTC

Problem solved... (Client authentication in standalone tomcat using certificates)

Down below you will find the problem I found a solution for, and the
solution is to move to tomcat 4.0b3.

Regards,
Anindya

I am using tomcat release 3.2. To complicate matters I see the following in
the tomcat 3.2 release notes:

***
DIGEST authentication and HTTPS client authentication (i.e. SSL) are not
supported in this release.
***

Then what's the point of the change in the server.xml file.

Please let me know your thoughts/solutions.

Regards,
Anindya