Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Tran Ngoc Lieu, Ms" <nl...@elca.vn> on 2015/01/21 16:47:03 UTC

Subversion error!

Dear Mr/Ms,

I meet the problem with svn as the following:
"In file
 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.6\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db_update_move.c'
 line 1039: assertion failed (move_dst_revision == expected_move_dst_revision
 || status == svn_wc__db_status_not_present)"

Could you please help me check what the problem is? how can I fix it?

Thank you and best regards,
Ngoc Lieu

RE: Subversion error!

Posted by "Tran Ngoc Lieu, Ms" <nl...@elca.vn>.
Hi Ryan Schmidt,

I don't know why the problem occurred, one day I just updated code and it occurred, then I updated again, it occurred again
I remembered it occurred 2 or 3 times like this. After I rebooted my laptop, it doesn't happen anymore.

Best regards,
Ngoc Lieu.

On Jan 21, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Tran Ngoc Lieu, Ms wrote:

> I meet the problem with svn as the following:
> "In file
>  'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.6\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db_update_move.c'
>  line 1039: assertion failed (move_dst_revision ==
> expected_move_dst_revision  || status == svn_wc__db_status_not_present)"
>
> Could you please help me check what the problem is? how can I fix it?

What action were you performing when this problem occurred?
Can you reproduce the problem consistently?
Can you give us step-by-step instructions that allow us to reproduce the problem on our systems?

Re: Subversion error!

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Re: Subversion error!

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On 1/21/15 7:47 AM, Tran Ngoc Lieu, Ms wrote:
> Dear Mr/Ms,
>
> I meet the problem with svn as the following:
> "In file
>  'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.6\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db_update_move.c'
>  line 1039: assertion failed (move_dst_revision == expected_move_dst_revision
>  || status == svn_wc__db_status_not_present)"
>
> Could you please help me check what the problem is? how can I fix it?

You're several versions behind the current version of TortoiseSVN which is
1.8.10.  So I'd try that since I know we fixed some of those type of problems.
 I don't recall if this was one of the specific ones though.