Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Mi...@sysline.com on 2000/11/16 15:51:09 UTC

IBM WSDL toolkit and arrays

I am thinking of using WSDL as a help for generating stups and
proxy-classes for my SOAP functions.
I would however need a possibility send an array of strings to the server
as a parameter and also retrieve a array back as a return value.
Is it possible to define this kind of types in the WSDL document?

Mika

Good online resources ?

Posted by Navaneeth <nk...@hotmail.com>.
Hi All ,

        I am new to Soap and I find that there are not much tutorials
/resources available ..
        Can anyone help me with some good links ?

Thanks in Advance
Navaneeth.

Good online resources ?