Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sa...@barclayscapital.com on 2009/12/29 09:32:35 UTC

** Maven Build Error, Please assist **

Hi

We are getting below error, im newbie to the maven, please could someone
assist what can be done to get rid of the below error.

December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
943 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [ERROR] BUILD ERROR 944
December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
945 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO] Internal error in the
plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy': Unable to
find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy'
in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin' 946
December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC Component descriptor cannot be
found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.layout.ArtifactRepositoryLayoutflat
. 947

Note:
Maven Version used is 2.0.8
Regards
Sanjay

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.

Re: ** Maven Build Error, Please assist **

Posted by kristian <m....@web.de>.
hello,

this error reminds very much to the problems I faced between maven2
and maven3. the flat repository layout is part of maven3 (as far I
now) and can only be used with maven3.

in case I do not make sense, please ignore what I said.

with regards
Kristian

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 2:20 PM,  <Sa...@barclayscapital.com> wrote:
> Hi MVN User community,
>
> Turned on the switch which is and attached txt file is having the
> exception trace
>
>  <<mvn_error.txt>>
> Regards

Kristian Meier + Saumya Sharma + Sanuka Meier
Vadakkethu House,
Edayanmula West PO - 689532,
Pathanamthitta District, Kerala, INDIA

tel: +91 468 2319577

protect your privacy while searching the net: www.ixquick.com

             _=_
           q(-_-)p
            '_) (_`
            /__/  \
         _(<_   / )_
      (__\_\_|_/__)

RE: ** Maven Build Error, Please assist **

Posted by Sa...@barclayscapital.com.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Your computer is unable to find version 2.5 of the Deploy Plugin. Check
to see is it is in your local repository at
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/

If your company is using a repository manager, you might need to talk to
the admins of that manager to get this plugin installed in the repo manager.

Sanjay.Gopilal@barclayscapital.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are getting below error, im newbie to the maven, please could someone
> assist what can be done to get rid of the below error.
>
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
> 943 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [ERROR] BUILD ERROR 944
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
> 945 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO] Internal error in the
> plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy': Unable to
> find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy'
> in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin' 946
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC Component descriptor cannot be
> found in the component repository:
> org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.layout.ArtifactRepositoryLayoutflat
> . 947
>
> Note:
> Maven Version used is 2.0.8
> Regards
> Sanjay
>
> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered of
fice at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.

Dennis Lundberg