Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com> on 2021/08/26 02:46:32 UTC

N partitions have leader brokers without a matching listener

hi,all :
   I using hdp3.1.4 with kafka version is :2.0.0
   when I try to write to or read from a topic I will get : "N partitions have leader brokers without a matching listener" error
   And I describe the topic, it shows partion's learder and Replicas's broker id:
but when I go to zookeeper to see /brokers/ids , I find that the broker ids is not same with topic partion's leader or replicas's broker id

I don't know why the brokers id changed in zookeeper, but now how can I fix this issue, thanks.

Re:N partitions have leader brokers without a matching listener