Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/01 08:22:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Query regarding LensConf

Hi All,
I see that there are multiple Conf's in codebase - LensClientConfig &
LensServerConf.

And there is LensConf which is not extended by either. Should we not have a
super type for all LensSpecific confs. And the implementations can add
specific stuffs.

Thoughts ?

Re: [DISCUSS] Query regarding LensConf

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info Amareshwari,
Should we explore if we can have a single conf for Lens encapsulating both
client and server confs,
Or, Having a lens conf and client/server have their specialized confs.

Best regards

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Yash,