Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Taide, Priya" <Pr...@bmc.com> on 2010/08/25 10:54:03 UTC

Jmeter Reporting

Hi All,

I am interested in the reports generated by JMeter.

Can someone help me as to where can I get information on the types of reports that JMeter generates.
Is there an extra plug-in required or is it built-in.

Kindly respond.

Thanks,
Priya

Re: Jmeter Reporting

Posted by Jatin <da...@gmail.com>.
Check out the listeners available in jmeter , They have some good
reports available.

Thanks
Jatin

Re: Jmeter Reporting

Posted by kblearner <sa...@citi.com>.
Hi Priya,
Apart from JMeter built-in listeners, there's few other report formats You
can have.  You just have to place the necessary JAR's at appropriate places.
Refer the links below for JAR downloads:

http://rubenlaguna.com/wp/better-jmeter-graphs/ Statistical Aggregate Graph
http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/ JMeter Plugin's

Do remember to always clean the results before every replay or else, the new
results get appended/added to old results.

HaPpY JMeter'ing.

Cheers...