Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2002/02/01 13:09:32 UTC

DOCBOOK-APPS: Cocoon 2 not processing stylesheets?

System: Cocoon 2; Tomcat 4; Win2000

I am in the process of trying to convert my Cocoon 1.8 apps over to
Cocoon 2.

The one set of files require intensive processing using DocBook
stylesheets (plus some of my own modifications).

This set ran fine under Cocoon 1.8 and I have just tested them running
James Clake's XT as a command line operation:
xt  toc.xml  basic_old.xsl  temp.html

Under Cocoon 2, the first part of the file [using my stylesheet, which
then calls DocBook stylesheets for further processing] runs OK, but the
rest of the file (with tags that require docbook stylesheets) is simply
ignored

The Cocoon sitemap has this added to it:

   <map:match pattern="lead/toc.xml">
    <map:generate type="file" src="lead/tox.xml" />
    <map:transform type="xslt" src="lead/basic_old.xsl" />
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

What do I need to do to get the file(s) processed with Cocoon 2??

Thanks
Derek

Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Cocoon 2 not processing stylesheets?

Posted by Mauricio Souza Lima <ma...@terra.com.br>.
Include the xml and xslt files so i can help you.

Have you try to look at the logs? What they say?

Regards...

Mauricio Souza Lima

Derek Hohls wrote:

> System: Cocoon 2; Tomcat 4; Win2000
>
> I am in the process of trying to convert my Cocoon 1.8 apps over to
> Cocoon 2.
>
> The one set of files require intensive processing using DocBook
> stylesheets (plus some of my own modifications).
>
> This set ran fine under Cocoon 1.8 and I have just tested them running
> James Clake's XT as a command line operation:
> xt  toc.xml  basic_old.xsl  temp.html
>
> Under Cocoon 2, the first part of the file [using my stylesheet, which
> then calls DocBook stylesheets for further processing] runs OK, but the
> rest of the file (with tags that require docbook stylesheets) is simply
> ignored
>
> The Cocoon sitemap has this added to it:
>
>    <map:match pattern="lead/toc.xml">
>     <map:generate type="file" src="lead/tox.xml" />
>     <map:transform type="xslt" src="lead/basic_old.xsl" />
>     <map:serialize/>
>    </map:match>
>
> What do I need to do to get the file(s) processed with Cocoon 2??
>
> Thanks
> Derek

Mauricio Souza Lima
Rational Consulting