Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 01:49:34 UTC

hive contributor meetup in bay area

FYI, there is contributor meetup being hosted tomorrow evening at the
Hortonworks office in Santa Clara, CA

http://www.meetup.com/Hive-Contributors-Group/events/221610423/

Please RSVP in the meetup page if you would like to attend.

Thanks,
Thejas

Re: hive contributor meetup in bay area

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Woohoo!  WebEx is starting, no login required.  (I was trying to join too
early before.)

-- Lefty

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.