Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by davout <da...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2002/03/06 19:26:24 UTC

Trying to run 'Trivial' example

I'm trying to make and run the Log4J 1.2 beta 3 example class 'Trivial'.

Are here any docs available that list what other JARS are required to
complete this build?

The 'Trivial' example source includes import lines for...

	org.xml.sax.
	org.apacghe.trax.
	org.apache.serialize

Where do I find the JARS for these??

RE: Trying to run 'Trivial' example

Posted by davout <da...@dsl.pipex.com>.
I originally downloaded the binary version, where I believe the
'trivial.java' file I'm referring to might exist.

I then downloaded the src version and I now have the same version as you're
just provided.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
I am attaching the contents of the Trivial.java file I have. It contains no
references to
org.xml.sax, org.apache.trax nor org.apache.serialize. Regards, Ceki

At 19:10 06.03.2002 +0000, davout wrote:
>I'm looking at the 'trivial.java' file installed in the folder...
>
>         jakarta-log4j-1.2beta3\examples

Ceki Gülcü

RE: Trying to run 'Trivial' example

Posted by davout <da...@dsl.pipex.com>.