Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Aaron Johnson <so...@gina.net> on 2002/02/02 01:49:41 UTC

Re: Embedding perl on W32 apache

You will need to get the following:

1) Get ActiveState Perl from http://www.activestate.com
2) Read up on the PPM tool that comes with it
3) Use PPM3 instead of PPM, PPM3 gives better control over PPM
repositories.
4) Set up a repository for the Apache realted modules like so:
rep add Theoryx5 http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages

5) use PPM to install the mod_perl related modules that you need.
6) Post any questions along the way here and I will try to assist.

Aaron Johnson