Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by "Shu (Steve) Chen" <st...@techmatecorp.com> on 2005/09/27 18:43:45 UTC

how can I remove from this list?

Thank you

Shu (Steve) Chen
Techmate Corporation
Tel: 1-425-818-0568
Cell: 425-785-9971
Fax: 1-425-641-8908

-----Original Message-----
From: Jérôme Charron [mailto:jerome.charron@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:10 AM
To: nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Classpath for HTML Parser Plugin

> I noticed that HTML-Parser Plugin has references to xercesImpl.jar which
> is plased in
> src/plugin/parse-rss/lib/xercesImpl.jar

Where do you find some references to xercesImpl .jar in HTML-Parser plugin?
(If so, I don"t understand how it can compile since the build scripts never
import any lib from another plugin, and how there is no exception at
runtime, since each plugin has its own classloader and plugin.xml doesn't
delcare any dependency on xercesImpl).

- should it be moved to src/lib?

No, there is already one xerces jar in /lib
But it could be a good idea to check if the xercesImpl.jar in parse-rss
could be removed.

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/