Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/22 22:48:46 UTC

packages description in the web site

Hi,

is the packages description updated in the web site project?
I'm writing an article and need an updated reference to it.

Thank's!

Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lugustso

Re: packages description in the web site

Posted by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

nothing in particular. Just wanted to confirm that with those who now the
packages deeply. What made me think about a change in the packages was the
change to the 2.0 version.

Thanks for the information!

=)

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.