Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch> on 2009/04/23 18:08:16 UTC

Public wiki site is not updated correctly

Hi

It seems that the public wiki space is not properly updated, at least the
index page at [1] is not. For sure you see the actual content at [2], but
if someone new to Slings looks at [1] he maybe gets the sinking feeling
that the project is orphaned because the most recently updated page is from
14th July a year ago...

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/SLING/
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Index

best regards
mike

AW: Public wiki site is not updated correctly

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Hi Felix

The update problem seems to be resisting.

best regards
mike

Re: Public wiki site is not updated correctly

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,