Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/27 09:52:54 UTC

IGNITE-3385

If you dont mind, i will take IGNITE-3385 ticket
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: IGNITE-3385

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex K.,

Please keep an eye on this task (schema utility discontinue): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4349 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4349>

Actually, I think you can already remove it completely and commit the change to 2.0 branch, right?

—
Denis

Re: IGNITE-3385

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.