Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christina <le...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/03 20:41:36 UTC

event.source.parent.getWidget("inner").getWidget("doplist-inner")

I want the content of  "droplist-inner" changed every time value of "droplist-outer" changed.
So I use this " event.source.parent.getWidget("inner").getWidget("doplist-inner") " to get widget "droplist-inner" from "droplist-outer"
then  use "setSelectionList" to set its list content.
but every time there is error:    org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Error invoking JavaScript event handler

Would anybody give me some idea why and how to fix it????
Thanks!!

<wd:repeater id="outer">
.
  <wd:widgets>