Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Cole Trumbo <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 03:00:17 UTC

Upload Button for Pentaho reports

I have to manually SSH to the server and put Pentaho reports into the
.mifosx/pentahoReports folder if I create a custom Pentaho report. Can
there just be a simple upload button like a lot of other websites use? I
wish it were as simple as this:

I would love to make this feature. Has anyone mentioned this before? What
should I know before I try to make this feature?
--
Best,
Cole Trumbo

RE: Upload Button for Pentaho reports

Posted by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de>.
Hey Cole,

I like the idea of having a button for uploading reports. Saying this
Pentaho integration is not part of the Fineract distribution, it is an
add on provided by Mifos.

If we are to generalize this feature, using configuration to store the
path where to store reports in general, and provide an API to process
the upload, I'd be fine with this.

The UI implementation needs to be picked up by whom ever provides
a UI for Fineract.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.