Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by jyzheng <jy...@iflytek.com> on 2016/04/15 04:14:02 UTC

unable to login after adding user

I have added user according to Kylin doc.

Generate password:

String password = "KYLIN";

org.springframework.security.crypto.password.PasswordEncoder encoder

   = new org.springframework.security.crypto.bcrypt.BCryptPasswordEncoder();

String encodedPassword = encoder.encode(password);

And add user in kylinSecurity.xml:

<scr:user name="xxx"
password="$2a$10$My09I3gNoQY0lyOx6ljFZeCTvjpXIWlN5ScHhMUqaYA6dNQBtJxd6"
authorities="ROLE_MODELER, ROLE_ANALYST" />

But unable to login.

--------------------------------

郑江雨  云平台

Phone: 15155195496

Re: unable to login after adding user

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure... did you restart kylin server after changing the
kylinSecurity.xml file? I generated a new hash on my side for "KYLIN", if
that still doesn't work, you can try this:

$2a$10$tPZRDlSz6p7Or9LL7Rmex.RMKCCKhM0zgW03QoStnw8sMubkuWi8K

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: unable to login after adding user

Posted by Jian Zhong <he...@gmail.com>.
Are you running in debug model? this config is only used when spring
profile config is 'testing'.

and you can see the log printed for detail happened.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi