Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/04/06 08:15:11 UTC

New branch

As part of my work on the build system I've created a branch tagged
BUILD_BRANCH.

I'll be doing a lot of commits into this branch Real Soon Now (tm).  I'll
let you all know when it's in a decent state.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: New branch

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
At 02:13 AM 8/04/2003, you wrote:
>Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
>

>>As part of my work on the build system I've created a branch tagged
>>BUILD_BRANCH.
>>
>>I'll be doing a lot of commits into this branch Real Soon Now (tm).
>>I'll let you all know when it's in a decent state.
>>

>Feel free to bug me if you need any centipede help/fixes

Thanks for the offer but I've actually moved to ant+forrest with the
intention of moving back to centipede when there's a stable released build
available.  I would have liked to go with centipede but at the moment
there's some requirements that need to be worked out first.

1. We need to work against a released version.
2. We need support for multiple src tree's with dependencies between them
and multiple resulting jar files.
3. It has to be a very simple "out-of-the-box" experience.
4. Has to work with gump.

Centipede current meets some of these requirements but not all of
them.  When it meets all of them I'll look into switching back.  It
shouldn't be a tough job to switch back since I'm using forrest 0.4.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: New branch

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

--
Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                          Centipede