Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Spencer Crissman <sp...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/15 16:16:43 UTC

Large Upload Configuration

Hello.  I've updated an application from T3 to T4, and have had success in
getting everything running, but one issue is outstanding.  The user needs to
be able to upload large files, and I can no longer find where to set this
property.  In T3, the following was used in the .application file:

<extension name="org.apache.tapestry.multipart-decoder"
               class="org.apache.tapestry.multipart.DefaultMultipartDecoder"

        <configure property-name="maxSize" type="double" value="50000000" />
</extension>

Where has that moved to?  I'm sorry if this has come up, but all the
references I have found on the web have dealt with this in T3 rather than
T4.

Thanks for the direction,

Spencer