Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by harish lohar <hk...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 12:57:07 UTC

How to new quorum leader in ZK Cluster ( except from stat command)

Hi,

Is there a way to query on any follower node and find out about the leader
of the ZK cluster.

Thanks
Harish

Re: How to new quorum leader in ZK Cluster ( except from stat command)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
FYI the patch has been merged to master (3,6) e to 3.5 branch, and it will
be available from 3.5.5 onwards

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have logged a JIRA

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Unfortunately not, I need this feature as well.
As soon as I have time I will work on patch, it will not be so difficult.

Enrico