Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com> on 2001/04/17 11:46:55 UTC

Apache/Tomcat issue

I mentioned this problem in an earlier post. I have some more information on
it now, so thought I'd see if anyone has some fresh ideas on the subject.
I have configured Apache to server Servlets using the ajpv13 protocol. This
works fine for the servlet examples. For my servlet however, netscape (4.6 &
6) displays the sourcecode of the servlet as plain text rather than
rendering it. Accessing the servlet direct through tomcat displays the page
correctly. If I take the sourcecode of the page it couldn't render, and save
it into a file (eg. bob.html) netscape displays the page fine. MSIE has no
problems with the servlet. I'm guessing its something to do with the http
header I'm sending, but what?

Thanks in advance,

sam