Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ryan Bales <ul...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 21:22:19 UTC

power outage: DDL is not permitted

Hi there -
We had a power outage last night, which unfortunately lead to an
improper shutdown of Tomcat. Today, when I try to login to continuum,
I am getting the following error: DDL is not permitted for a read-only
connection, user or database. We are running Ubuntu Server 7.10. Can
someone kindly tell me how to recover from this?
Thanks
-Ryan

Re: power outage: DDL is not permitted

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
perhaps Derby still has a lock file that needs to be removed?

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/