Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2011/11/02 14:21:25 UTC

Reminder: Please update migration status

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice.org+Migration+Status

That is the page that we've publicized on the project home page and in
notes to the legacy mailing lists.  It would be great if we could keep
that page up to date.  There was a lot accomplished last week that
does not appear to be reflected in that table.  I don't know the
details.  But maybe you do?

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Reminder: Please update migration status

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/02/2011 07:23 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Marcus (OOo)<ma...@wtnet.de>
>>  wrote:

> Rob--
>
> I've been keeping up with the mail list communications I'm doing, really! :)

Thanks.  I saw you just sent out a big batch of notes to legacy dev
lists.  Good job.  I need to send some more as well.

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
>I think this page is probably one of the MOST important information
>mechanism we have going, so, it should definitely be kept up to date.
+1

Maybe update this page with "User support forums status: completed"

Re: Reminder: Please update migration status

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.