Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/06/14 18:27:47 UTC

Moving The Discussion

I'd like to suggest that we move the discussion of possible different
approaches to form beans and other features of Struts (especially the
ideas and thoughts from Lisa Woodring and Frank Nestel) to the
STRUTS-DEV list.  Some discussions of possibly overlapping topics has
recently begun there as well.  I want to talk some more on that list
about a design for "generic" form beans and XML configuration and all
that -- as a potential alternative (rather than a replacement) to the
current design.

In addition, when I respond, I'm going to split up Frank's comments into
separate message threads so we can focus on one issue at a time :-).

Craig