Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Federico Barbieri <fe...@betaversion.org> on 2002/11/20 13:15:33 UTC

Avalon PMC mailing list

Greg, could you please add me too to the Avalon PMC list? Of course I'll
be just an observer and hopefully being able to help where I can.
I'm really concernd about recent events thou I'm confident things will
be nicely solved once everyone will realize the motivations that got
them into this community. Those who are here to produce high quality
software will not have problems moving on and have fun.

As long as coffe will keep me alive after a 3 hours sleep night I'll do
my best to keep up with this project which (regardless of my absence) I
care a LOT.

I'm ccing the avalon ml so that if someone don't want me on the list
they can have their word.

thanks

fede

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Fede,

Your foundation for all things Avalon in years gone by was absolutely first class. In my opinion,
as someone who was here from that era, your contribution as a stabilising influence over Avalon
would be greatly appreciated.  That you name is littered all over our source should speak for
itself.

For the newbies, I might do stats analysis of the multiple projects we host just to illustrate the
magnitude of your contribution in your chosen areas...

Welcome back,

- Paul

 --- Federico Barbieri <fe...@betaversion.org> wrote: > Greg, could you please add me too to the