Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/03/03 02:39:25 UTC

Slide decks presented at Seoul Apache Tajo Meetup

Hi folks,

We had a meetup last week in Seoul, Korea. We talked about a benchmark
results of Apache Tajo on Google Cloud Platform. And then, we discussed our
roadmap this year.

Here are the links to slide decks presented at the meetup.

   -
   http://www.slideshare.net/jihoonson/performance-evaluation-of-apache-tajo
   - http://www.slideshare.net/jihoonson/apache-tajo-configuration

Regards,
Jihoon

Re: Slide decks presented at Seoul Apache Tajo Meetup

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Thanks! I updated our wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Presentations).

Regards,