Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/04/15 18:25:52 UTC

Re: [brooklyn-dev] MySqlNode ... IllegalStateException ... Text file busy.

I've never seen this and seems like a race condition. A quick Google search
shows that the error appears when you try to execute a script file that is
open for writing.

I'm wondering why the file is still open when the script is executed and it
seems that you're right Alex.

Out of curiosity, which SSH driver is being used?

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Ignasi- Almost certainly sshj. Thanks for confirming that this is as weird
as we thought. And likely hard to test / reproduce.

David- anything unusual in the deployment? is it an m1.micro?

Thinking maybe the shell closing the file is slow eg cloud disk contended.
So we need to look at jclouds mechanism for closing the file. The thing is
we do lots of script copy and run type ops and have never seen this.

In any case let's open an issue.

Best
Alex