Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Nick Ton <nt...@photon.com> on 2003/03/18 19:10:05 UTC

Can't compiler xerces with GNU g++ on IRIX 6.5...

Hi,

I am able to compile the xerces parser using the native compiler.
However I have another Open Source software that only seems
to compile using GNU g++ compiler. So I am trying to attack this
compilation problem on both front. I was wondering if anyone has
been able to compile the xerces parser using g++ on the mips compiler?
If so were you able to run any of the examples without a segmentation
fault? Also, I would really appreciate it if someone could provide the
workable configuration flags or any special setting that I so set in
my environment beyond the $XERCESROOT.

Thanks,
Nick