Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2008/03/27 04:58:18 UTC

Yikes

I have this URL

https://localhost:8443/purchasing/control/viewEoqItem?listIterator=org.ofbiz
.base.util.EntityListIteratorContainer@15d9be1&facilityId=PDI(1)-BOTHELL&pro
ductId=ADD-BEGINNER&next=Y&qtyToOrder_o_0=3&session=org.apache.catalina.sess
ion.StandardSessionFacade@1499154&update=Y

Note the
listIterator=org.ofbiz.base.util.EntityListIteratorContainer@15d9be1 part

I have this bit of bsh script called as part of my "viewEoqItem" url:

	EntityListIteratorContainer container = parameters.get("listIterator");
	if(container == null)
	{
		container = new EntityListIteratorContainer(delegator, "productId",
"InventorySoldSummary",
			conditionList, null, null, UtilMisc.toList("productId"), null);
	}

	context.put("listIterator", container);

And this ftl:

    < input type="hidden" name="listIterator" value="${listIterator}"/>

When the submit button gets pressed, the listIterator is available to the
service called here:

    <request-map uri="updateSingleEoqValue">
        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
        <event type="service" invoke="updateOneEOQRequirement"/>
        <response name="success" type="request-redirect"
value="viewEoqItem"/>
        <response name="error" type="request-redirect" value="viewEoqItem"/>
    </request-map>

However, the listIterator causes a ClassCastException in the bash script the
second time through on the line:

	EntityListIteratorContainer container = parameters.get("listIterator");

Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong with this?  This is an experiment
to see if I can keep this EntityListIteratorContainer only as long as it
keeps getting passed in URLs.

Hope someone can help.

Skip

Checked by AVG.