Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 17:49:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenNLP 1.9.4 released

The Apache OpenNLP team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.9.4
of Apache OpenNLP. The Apache OpenNLP library is a machine learning based
toolkit for the processing of natural language text. It supports the most
common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence segmentation,
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, and parsing.

The OpenNLP 1.9.4 binary and source distributions are available for
download from our download page: https://opennlp.apache.org/download.html
The OpenNLP library is distributed by Maven Central as well. See the Maven
Dependency page for more details:
http://opennlp.apache.org/maven-dependency.html

Changes in this version:

- Refactorings to improve code quality and performance.
- Fix Parser top k parses doesn’t show "top" (highest probability) parses.
- Use LinkedHashMap for deterministic iteration order.
- Fixed spelling errors in the documentation.

For a complete list of fixed bugs and improvements please see the
RELEASE_NOTES file included in the distribution.

The Apache OpenNLP Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenNLP 1.9.4 released

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
Koji, no problem!