Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by IGtecnicocreativo <IG...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/06 04:04:24 UTC

Can't sign up for Pootle account

Hi,
  I would like to sign up for a Pootle account so I can work on Spanish translations. I do not see any sign up link to create a pootle account. I was using this link:
https://translate.apache.org/

From IG creativo

Re: Can't sign up for Pootle account

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Am 06.01.19 um 05:04 schrieb IGtecnicocreativo:
> Hi,
>   I would like to sign up for a Pootle account so I can work on Spanish translations. I do not see any sign up link to create a pootle account. I was using this link:
> https://translate.apache.org/
>
> From IG creativo

Aur you a committer of the project.

Otherwise someone else should help you to become a committer at Apache
OpenOffice.

I don't know the procedure

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Can't sign up for Pootle account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 1/5/2019 11:04 PM, IGtecnicocreativo wrote:
> Hi,
>   I would like to sign up for a Pootle account so I can work on Spanish translations. I do not see any sign up link to create a pootle account. I was using this link:
> https://translate.apache.org/
>
> From IG creativo
>
> Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
For a general overview of our translation process along with links for
applying for a Pootle account please see the orientation page at
https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re: Can't sign up for Pootle account