Posted to users@maven.apache.org by alexis parratte <ap...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 10:22:34 UTC

Problems with EMMA

Hi,
I tried to use emma plugin for maven 2 and now
when i execute mvn test, i have some test failures every time
whereas when i don't use emma the tests runs well.

And when i tried to execute tests in eclipse with Junit, this one try to use
com/vladium/rt/RT
whereas this package does not exists on my computer

Someone does have an idea please

thanks
Alexis

Re: Problems with EMMA

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
i tried getting emma to run on m2 for a few hours as well without success. I
ended switching to cobertura because of its flawless m2 integration.

HTH
Jorg