Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by $uMe$h <1c...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/22 18:23:49 UTC

Help me to get Started !

Hi all,

Would like to start contributing to Kafka project.
I am new to Scala and have good knowledge in java.

Please help me to get started.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumesh

Re: Help me to get Started !

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
This is it.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Index

Keep browsing through all pages.

Re: Help me to get Started !

Posted by $uMe$h <1c...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help me to get Started !

Posted by $uMe$h <1c...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot !

Re: Help me to get Started !

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
You are on the same boat as I was a year ago.

Before you do anything, try to visit wiki of apache Kafka. Also, try to
visit JIRA and see a list of all minor bugs being raised. These are not
necessarily blockers, but useful to understand why something should change.
From there you should be able to reproduce the issue, and follow the