Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2017/01/28 09:11:35 UTC

jspwiki.org domain

Hi guys!

I noticed that jspwiki.org is a) expiring in three months, and b) I am still listed as the technical administrator contact for it.  Since it's already moved to Apache, could someone please make sure the technical contacts are correct and that it's renewed properly (if you want to).

/Janne

Re: jspwiki.org domain

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Janne!

thanks for looking into this, I've just forwarded the request to infra@a.o
so hopefully it will get resolved a few days from now.

best regards,
jp