Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marcin <ma...@workdigital.co.uk> on 2013/05/15 18:23:14 UTC

Compatible collections SOLR4 / SOLRCloud?

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out what SOLR means by compatible collection in
order to be able to run the following query:

|Query all shards of multiple compatible collections, explicitly specified:|

|http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?collection=collection1_NY,collection1_NJ,collection1_CT|

Does this mean that the schema.xml must be exactly same between those
collections or just partially same (share same fields used to satisfy
the query)?

cheers,
/Marcin

Re: Compatible collections SOLR4 / SOLRCloud?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
They need to be similar enough to satisfy the particular queries.

- Mark