Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 10:39:32 UTC

Re: Feedback integrate/plugin_howto.html

Daniel Piché wrote:

> I am running Eclipse WTP.
>
> I extracted the two Derby plugin files so that I now have the
> org.apache.derby.core_10.2.1, org.apache.derby.plugin.doc_1.1.0 and
> org.apache.derby.ui_1.1.0 folders in the Eclipse plugins folder.
>
> However, when I use the context menu on a java project, I don’t get
> the item “Apache Derby”.
>
> What could I be missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

> 12/12/2006

Hi Dan,

What version of Eclipse are you using ? Is it 3.0 ?

The plugin v1.1 was fixed to work with Eclipse 3.1 and above (since the
Eclipse API changed) see:

Another place to look for errors is in the <workspace>/.metadata/.log
file, all plug-in related exceptions
get logged there.

HTH
-Rajesh