Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Brain Rebooting <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/26 01:38:40 UTC

UML in Apache Netbeans 12.0

Dear netbeans community,

I have some questions. Here they are:

1. Does netbeans 12.0 include UML functionality?

2. Can I work with vaadin framework in netbeans 11.3 or in netbeans 12.0?

3. Is Netbeans 11.3 or upcoming 12.0 would be good for machine learning
purpose? (means use java for machine learning)

Samiul Alom Sium
Bangladesh

Re: UML in Apache Netbeans 12.0

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
1. No. The related code is part of the 6th donation, currently in process,
and after that a lot of work will need to be done to integrate it, one
problem of many is that the code is old and hasn’t been touched for years.

2. Sure, why not. Vaadin has several Maven archetypes and no better IDE for
Maven than NetBeans.

3. Java is Java. Whatever you want to do in Java you can do in NetBeans.

Gj