Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/01/21 12:22:27 UTC

Registration e-mail error

Hi,
    I am getting the following error in log file.
I think it is logged when a new user registers in ecommerce application.
I have already configured general.properties file for SMTP server.
Is there any additional setting to be done to send registration confirmation
e-mail or this error is due to else reason.

"java.lang.Exception: Invalid email body; null is not allowed
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:76)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:221)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"

Re: Registration e-mail error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
please specify SVN and rev number.
also if this is a live prodcut store what is in the Product store
Emails, for the one you are using.

Rupinder sent the following on 1/21/2008 3:22 AM: