Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Developer <bb...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 18:36:39 UTC

Is there a way to ignore elevate.xml through SOLR parameters?

I am currently using elevate.xml to elevate few documents based on some
search keywords. We have a requirement to ignore the elevate.xml and boost
the documents based on original scoring factors when a user is an
authenticated user.

Is it something that can be done by using SOLR parameters?

Re: Is there a way to ignore elevate.xml through SOLR parameters?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: search keywords. We have a requirement to ignore the elevate.xml and boost
: the documents based on original scoring factors when a user is an
: authenticated user.
:
: Is it something that can be done by using SOLR parameters?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Query+Elevation+Component#TheQueryElevationComponent-TheenableElevationParameter

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/