Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/01 00:28:26 UTC

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

I just fixed what i was going after...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1269

Anyone else has anything important to send? I want to cut a release
Monday July 10th. instead of Friday, since cutting a release on Friday
has been a bad omen for me :)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
2.2.0 is backing! vote thread will be out tomorrow ! :)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
and there is a follow up:

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.