Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Kasun Siriwardhana <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/18 07:17:00 UTC

Regarding A Project Idea for GSOC 2012

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am a undergraduate in University of Colombo ,Sri Lanka. I have an idea to
participate in Google Summer of Program in this summer.And I am still in
the phase of research for a project idea which suits for my capabilities.
(Since i have not expertise lot of technologies). But I have some
experiences in programming in java , j2ee, Struts , Spring (MVC and DI),
Grails as well as the build tools like maven , ant , svn , git.

I would like to get more information if the development team of apache
archiva is planing to  involve with the gsoc program in this summer.

Thanks.
Kasun Siriwardhana

Re: Regarding A Project Idea for GSOC 2012

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
We hadn't to this point, but we have done so in the past. I'm happy to mentor if we have a suitable project idea.

What is it about Archiva that attracts you to working on it?

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org