Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 06:22:52 UTC

OpenJPA implementation

I have checked in three new modules for the OpenJPA DAO implementation.

dao-jpa ( JPA annotated ODE DAO implementations )
dao-jpa-ojpa ( runs the OpenJPA enhancer )
dao-jpa-ojpa-derby ( builds the derby schema )

I have started unit testing the implementation. Please let me know if folks
have feedback on the approach.

Lance

Re: OpenJPA implementation

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.