Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by yi xu <xu...@126.com> on 2019/02/21 08:52:37 UTC

Questions about deleting branches on Apache Jenkins

Hi,

I’m curious about the branch detection of our Jenkins pipeline. If I create a new branch and push it to remote repo, I can find my branch on jenkins pipeline. However, if I delete this branch on remote repo, jenkins pipeline won’t delete it. Now there are lots of useless branches piled up on jenkins.

Can someone help to delete them?

Thanks
XuYi

Re: Questions about deleting branches on Apache Jenkins

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I just decreased the number of old items to keep and the number of days to keep them.

Some branches disappeared immediately ... Some will in a day or two.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.