Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2002/02/27 05:10:43 UTC

JDBC spool repository fix

I added some of my old notes to the JDBC spool repository, and that lead me
to spot a flaw that was pretty clearly causing the minute delays for
messages in the spool repository.  That's been patched, so now messages
should leave shortly after entering.... if you've had this problem, I'd
appreciate you checking the next nightly build (or latest from CVS) and
letting me know if it doesn't.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

RE: JDBC spool repository fix

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
Whatever you did is great, it goes like stink now. :-)

d.