Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kant Kodali <ka...@peernova.com> on 2017/05/20 05:35:20 UTC

Is there a C* summit this year?

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is going to be a C* summit this year? If so, when
can we expect?

Thanks!

Re: Is there a C* summit this year?

Posted by Max C <mc...@core43.com>.
Hi Kant,

I reached out to Datastax with this very question a few months ago, here's the response I received:

"Great to hear that you enjoyed yourself last year, we surely enjoyed having you and the other community folks! In regards to the actual summit, we  will not be holding the Cassandra Summit in 2017. We do plan to reschedule for early 2018 and working with the ASF to do so. Hope to see you then!"

That's all I know — maybe someone from Datastax or ASF will chime in with more info.

- Max