Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JE...@nationwide.com> on 2021/10/21 14:41:38 UTC

Java 17

All,

Just as an FYI there is a discussion on Github about Java 17.  Seems we have a bit of demand for it.  If I have read the emails correctly, we need to wait until 8.0.9 for Java 17.  Is that correct?

The conversation can be found here:  https://github.com/tomitribe/docker-tomee/issues/56

I have started on the Docker images, so I should be ready when we want to release.

Thanks,
Rod.

Re: Java 17

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi Rod,

from the various threads on the list: yes.
8.0.9 will be fine with 17, I guess.

Gruss
Richard

Am Donnerstag, dem 21.10.2021 um 14:41 +0000 schrieb Jenkins, Rodney J
(Rod):