Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Otmar Vobejda <ot...@hcwerk.cz> on 2003/12/16 13:26:26 UTC

db->disk reader

Hi,

I have a little problem - I have stored some data in database about some
files stored on disk. And I'd like to read them thru browser. Data in
database describe the file - it means filename, path, where is file
stored, mimetype of the file etc. On disk are physically files stored
with names 1, 2, 3... that means unique ID of the file in database.
Exists some readers, that are solving my problem (it means, that they
become ID, read some informations from database and send content of the
correspondent file? Any complete solution... Or it is important to write
my own reader? (i think, that it should not be a very big problem to
modify DatabaseReader or whatever, but how to SIMPLY compile and mount
it into cocoon...)

Thanx a lot!

osup