Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/02 09:59:07 UTC

Re: New release

The changelog for 9.1.0 is exploding :-). I think we can proceed releasing
it.  That said, I don't know if WICKET-6702
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6702> can be considered
completed with the resolution of WICKET-6831
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6831> . Can you give me some
hints about it?

Thanks.

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: New release

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Yes, WICKET-6702 is completed. I've resolved the ticket.

Emond