Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 19:29:41 UTC

[Axis 2] Could not create the configuration context from a file.

Hi Deepal,

In my cllient I initialized the configuration context as follows but it
alway gives me FileNotFound exception.

ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.
                createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
repository.getAbsolutePath(),
                        repository.getName() + "/axis2.xml");

It seems to me that the code at line 488 in DeployementEngine,

        in = new FileInputStream(axis2_xml_file_name) ;
shoule be
        in = new
FileInputStream(axis2repository+File.separator+axis2_xml_file_name);

Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: [Axis 2] Could not create the configuration context from a file.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Deepal,

Seems we need to document this at least in the javadoc of that method.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the explanation.

Jaliya

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jaliya;

Jaliya Ekanayake wrote:

> Hi Deepal,
>
> In my cllient I initialized the configuration context as follows but
> it alway gives me FileNotFound exception.
>
> ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.
>                 createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
> repository.getAbsolutePath(),
>                         repository.getName() + "/axis2.xml");
>

> It seems to me that the code at line 488 in DeployementEngine,
>
>         in = new FileInputStream(axis2_xml_file_name) ;
> shoule be
>         in = new
> FileInputStream(axis2repository+File.separator+axis2_xml_file_name);
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jaliya

Deepal
~Future is Open~